Does it get any easier than a spoonful of superfood goodness? Scoop up the benefits of 60+ fruits, vegetables, herbs, algae, and mushrooms with this incredible supplement! NingXia Greens supports a healthy immune system, a balanced diet, optimal digestion, and healthy energy levels. It's a key part of your daily routine!
NINGXIA GREENS AT A GLANCE
- Packs 2–3 servings of fruits and vegetables in every scoop
- Delivers a powerful dose of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other important phytonutrients
- Contains 60+ nutrient-rich vegetables, fruits, herbs, algae, and mushrooms
- Supports a healthy immune system, digestive health, and energy levels
- Features the MultiGreens essential oil blend, including Melissa oil - a health powerhouse
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, fillers, sweeteners, or added sugars
Formulated with superfood ingredients, greens, and premium essential oils, NingXia Greens takes the guesswork out of your nutrition needs. All you have to do is scoop, stir, and enjoy! Try it in smoothies, juice, protein shakes, or even water for a quick and easy way to pack your day with nutrients!
Inside each serving, you'll find 60+ whole foods, five varieties of immune-supporting mushrooms, and wolfberry fruit and sprouted leaves from Young Living's Seed to Seal farm in Ningxia, China. All that plant-based goodness is carefully extracted using a heat-free method so you can enjoy all the intact nutrients and benefits this unique blend has to offer.
- NingXia wolfberry fruit powder and sprouted leaves: Also known as goji berries, wolfberries come from an ancient plant, long praised in China for its powerful health benefits.
- Maitake, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake, and enokitake mushrooms: A source of soluble fiber known as beta glucans, these mushrooms help support a healthy immune system and help prevent and repair oxidative damage. These mushrooms are high in antioxidants, vitamins (including vitamin D), and minerals and have been studied for use in cardiovascular health, cancer prevention and reducing inflammation.
- Fermented Superfood Blend: A fermented superfood blend that delivers nutrients that are difficult to obtain from a typical diet, this proprietary combination also contains enzymes to support optimal digestion.
- Purslane: An edible succulent, this ingredient is one of the few vegetables that's rich in plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals—including copper, magnesium, iron, manganese, and potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C. Purslane is also a uniquely rich source of 184 phytochemical compounds, including phenolic acids, alkaloids, and flavonoids, which act as antioxidants.
- Secale cereale flower pollen extract: A non-allergenic and sustainably sourced extract that contains full- spectrum nutrients such as amino acids, phytosterols, fatty acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, this extract is clinically shown to display antioxidant and detoxifying capacity and maintain cellular oxidative stress through significant decrease of GSSG (oxidized glutathione).
- MultiGreens proprietary oil blend: Rosemary, Lemon, Lemongrass and Melissa essential oils
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Apple, Banana, Lemon, Wolfberry sprouted leaves, Alfalfa, Kale, Parsley, Broccoli, Fermented superfood blend (Grape, Brown rice, Carrot, Apple, Daikon radish, Cabbage, Celery, Cucumber, Banana, Onion, Burdock, Spinach, Pear, Orange peel, Tomato, Sweet pepper, Mung bean sprout, Eggplant, Lotus rhizome, Pumpkin, Shiitake mushroom, Ginger, Lettuce, Garlic, Japanese parsley, Udo, Asparagus, Bamboo grass, Clover, Kombu, Dandelion, Plantain, Green pea sprout, Japanese cedar, Parsley, Turnip, Pineapple, Strawberry, Knotweed, Chive, Chinese cabbage, Enokitake mushroom, Garland chrysanthemum, Mugwort, Oriental celery, Leek, Green perilla, Wakame seaweed), Chlorella, Ginger, Green pea, Maitake mushroom, Reishi mushroom, Turkey tail mushroom, Spirulina, Amla fruit, Moringa, Purslane, Wolfberry fruit, Secale cereale flower pollen extract, MultiGreensTM proprietary oil blend Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil, Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) leaf oil, Melissa (Melissa officinalis) leaf and flower oil bromelain, cellulase
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 scoop in 4–6 ounces of water or beverage of your choice.
- Stir 1 scoop into a protein shake made with Pure Protein Complete to support muscle recovery.
- Mix with 2 ounces of NingXia Red and 1⁄2 cup of coconut water or orange juice for a fruity, nutritious start to your day.
- Add 1 scoop to a fruit smoothie for an extra dose of fiber and plant-based omega-3s.
- Take with a probiotic like Life 9 or enzyme complex like Essentialzymes-4 for additional daily wellness.
- Is NingXia Greens vegetarian and/or vegan friendly?
- Yes, NingXia Greens is vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Does NingXia Greens contain any gluten, corn, tree nut, soy or palm/coconut-derived ingredients?
- There are no gluten, corn, tree nut, soy, or palm/coconut-derived ingredients. However, it is possible that this product may be manufactured in a facility that uses gluten, corn, tree nut, soy or or palm/coconut in other product formulations. Though there may be gluten, corn, tree nuts, soy or palm/coconut processed in the same facility, please rest assured that according to cGMPs (current good manufacturing practices), the machinery is cleansed and sanitized between productions to prevent contamination. If you have additional concerns, we encourage you to speak to your health care provider.
- Why is Secale cereale flower pollen extract included in the formula?
- Secale cereale flower pollen extract is an excellent ingredient that contains amino acids, phytosterols, fatty acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that contribute to the health benefits of NingXia Greens.