If you're looking for a vegan, keto-friendly, plant-based protein or meal-replacement powder, then look no further than Power Meal! This drink mix is packed with protein and nutrients and zero added sugar so you can get in your vitamins and minerals everyday!
POWER MEAL AT A GLANCE
- Provides 20 grams of vegan protein with each serving with zero added sugar
- Contains 11 fruits and vegetables
- Rich in amino acids
- Balanced nutrition profile with fats, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and 17 vitamins and minerals
- Delicious, natural vanilla flavor
Crafted with clean living in mind, Power Meal contains 17 essential vitamins and minerals to give you a balanced meal with every sip. Pack a punch with plant- based protein from peas, pumpkin, flax, and sunflower seeds, then feel nourished with the natural goodness of 11 fruits and vegetables, including apple, carrot, broccoli, wolfberry, tomato, spinach, sweet potato, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, and lucuma. With MCT oils, a targeted enzyme blend of amylase and protease to support healthy digestion, only 170 calories per serving, and an irresistible dash of Orange essential oil, this allergen-free formula powers your healthy lifestyle.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
Pea protein: Pea protein is an easily digestible and highly bioavailable plant-based protein source. It is non-allergenic and contains all the essential amino acids, providing the body with a steady supply of protein building blocks.
Pumpkin seed protein: Pumpkin seed protein is one of the most powerful plant proteins around. It is high in iron, zinc, natural chlorophyll, magnesium and healthy fats - all of which work together to support immunity and overall wellness. Pumpkin seed protein is also non-allergenic, making it a great choice for a plant-based protein source.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Vegan protein blend (Pea protein isolate, Pumpkin seed protein, Flax protein, Sunflower protein), Medium chain triglycerides, Soluble tapioca fiber, Organic apple powder, Natural flavors, Organic carrot powder, Organic broccoli powder, Magnesium (Bis-glycinate chelate), Organic goji powder, Tomato powder, Organic spinach powder, Organic sweet potato powder, Xanthan gum, Organic blueberry powder, Freeze dried raspberry powder, Strawberry powder, Organic lucuma powder, Rebaudioside M (Natural sweetener), Zinc gluconate, Ascorbic acid, Enzyme blend (Protease, Amylase), Niacin, Copper gluconate, Biotin, Beta carotene, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), d-Calcium pantothenate, Natural folate (from Citrus limon extract), Orange (Citrus sinensis) peel oil, Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Chromium chloride hexahydrate, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
HOW TO USE
Mix 2 scoops of Power Meal with 8 ounces of water, non- dairy milk, NingXia Red®, or your favorite beverage.
- Is Power Meal vegetarian and/or vegan friendly?
- Yes, Power Meal is vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Does Power Meal contain any gluten, tree nut or soy-derived ingredients?
- There are no gluten, tree nut or soy-derived ingredients. However, it is possible that this product may be manufactured in a facility that uses gluten, tree nuts or soy in other product formulations. Though there may be gluten, tree nuts or soy in the same facility, please rest assured that according to cGMPs (current good manufacturing practices), the machinery is cleansed and sanitized between productions to prevent contamination. If you have additional concerns, we encourage you to speak to your health care provider.
- Are there any corn-derived ingredients in Power Meal? Are they GMO?
- Non-GMO corn-derived ingredients are used as carriers in the following ingredients: vitamin D3 (carrier), beta carotene (carrier), amylase, and protease. If you have further concerns, please speak to your health care provider prior to use.
- Are there any palm/coconut-derived ingredients in Power Meal?
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil is derived from coconut or palm; however, the oil is refined to eliminate coconut protein, often the cause for allergen concerns. If you have further concerns, please speak to your health care provider prior to use.
- What is Reb M sweetener and how does it differ from Reb A?
- Both Reb M and Reb A are steviol glycosides found in the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant, but Reb M is sweeter than Reb A and does not have the same bitter aftertaste. Reb M is present only in extremely low concentrations in the stevia leaves, which makes isolation challenging, unfeasible, and unsustainable, so an innovative method has been developed to replicate the Reb M molecule from the stevia leaf via fermentation of sugarcane. It is a zero-calorie sugar alternative to enhance flavor and taste.
- Which ingredients contribute to the sugar content of Power Meal?
- The sugar content of Power Meal is a result of the naturally occurring sugars in the fruit powders of the formulation.
- Are wolfberries still used in Power Meal?
- Yes, wolfberries (goji berries) are still used in Power Meal.
- Once mixing up my Power Meal, does it need to be refrigerated or can it be left out at room temperature?
- Power Meal is a nutrient-rich product. As with similar products, refrigeration is necessary if not consuming immediately after mixing.
- Is Power Meal considered a complete protein supplement (containing all eight essential amino acids)?
- Yes, Power Meal is a complete protein supplement containing all eight essential amino acids.